Friday, May 2, 2008

The Winners Are ...

Patches looks the entries over.


She doesn't like them in the hat, so I put them on the floor. She has to rest a minute.


She finally chooses the two winners.



Ta Da! Drum roll please....

Katie has won a paperback copy of Listen to the Ghost

Cindy has won a paperback copy of Secrets I Have Kept.

Congratulations!


If you'll e-mail where you'd like me to send your books, they'll be on their way.

My e-mail
beverlysmcclure @ aol . com

Leave out the spaces and you've got it. Please put book winner in the header. Thanks.

Oh, and don't despair if you were not a winner this time.
I'm keeping the names for later this summer or fall when Rebel in Blue Jeans comes out.
I'll be giving away copies and your names will be entered.

Have a great weekend everyone.


4 comments:

  1. Bev...how adorable! Love how Patches picked the winner. I sent you Cindy's email address privately.

    Warmly,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna did a great job with the interview. Your words were very encouraging to a newbie like myself. Thanks for taking the time to be interviewed.
    Terri
    terri.forehand@gmail.com
    http://heartfeltwords4kids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Donna. I had fun trying to get Patches to choose. She swiped her paws across the papers and ended up with the two.

    Have a great weekend.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great, Terri. We can all use encouragement. Never, never give up.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete